Located adjacent to The Westin Jekyll Island
With it's convenient proximity to The Jekyll Island Convention Center, The Westin Jekyll Island makes a perfect location to host your next large-scale meeting.
The JICC opened in May 2012 and is the only oceanfront convention center on the east coast south of New Jersey. It offers 78,000 square feet of inspirational meeting space and is perfect for groups as small as 25 or as large as 6,900.
The JICC's Atlantic Hall ballroom is 45,000 sq. ft. and can be utilized as a grand room accommodating up to 6,900 individuals in a standing reception or 2,800 attendees at a seated banquet. In addition, JICC features 11 breakout rooms.
A "green" convention center
- Preferred parking for low emitting and energy efficient vehicles
- Electric car charging stations
- Bicycle racks
- Solar-powered water heating system
- Heat island effect reduced / white roof
- Rainwater collection
- Water efficient landscaping
- Electricity generated on site
- Dimmable fluorescent lighting in the ballroom
- Innovative wastewater technology
- Rainwater collection for toilet flush
- Low water plumbing fixtures